While you can achieve your beautiful, flawless dream wedding all year round with the many themes available, summer remains to be a popular season to get married. The weather is very reliable and it is very easy to get extended vacation leaves during summer which means your treasured guests can most likely attend. And now that summer is just around the corner and we're seeing a lot of #summerwedding in social media, we're also sharing here with you our warm-weather wedding favorites. Check them below!
1. Fans and umbrellas. The sun is up and the weather, humid. Treat guests with fans to beat the heat and umbrellas for protection during outdoor ceremonies. These are great for photo ops, stylish, and of course, very useful.
2. Flip-flops. These are summer must-have and adding these stylish flops to your wedding is something your guests would be thankful for. Offer them the flip flops when their feet get tired from dancing or when it's too hot to even wear heels and formal shoes. These can also serve as souvenirs the guests can take home.
3. Beach weddings. An absolute favorite during summer, the beach can be both calm and fun place for a wedding. Sunset by the beach is very romantic and is perfect for photos. The setting is very relaxed as well if you are not fan of formal weddings. It's also a great ideas for friends and families to have fun before and after the wedding. A beach wedding however, should be planned carefully for it can get really crowded during summer months. Book for resorts who caters to weddings.
4. Ice cream bar. Cause something cold on a hot day is perfect. This is a hit every time.
5. Blooms and colors. Floral pieces and colorful backdrops can add to the light and easy feel of a summer wedding. The weather is perfect, refreshments are present, and the colors? fun and elegant. This is will always be a favorite.
6. Cocktails. Serve cocktails with a twist. These refreshing treats are are must to any summer events.
7. Flamingo theme. This trend has been around for quite some time especially for parties but it's cute for weddings too! We love that you can play with colors and fun ideas associated with flamingos. It's perfect for summer!
8. Sunnies. A staple to protect you and your guests from UV rays for outdoor weddings and it's very cool for photo ops too. It's a no-brainer. Sunnies for summer weddings are a must!
9. Lanterns. Such a romantic way to end a beautiful wedding. Let your guests light lanterns with you on a beautiful sky after a night of celebration. The summer weather is perfect for these lanterns and the effect? Sublime
10. Al Fresco dining. Having everything in open air during a summer wedding is a great idea, really. No need for tents since the weather is perfect plus the temperature is just fine. This is one of the perfect setups for a summer wedding so we make sure to include this in our list of favorites!